Waze is one of the most popular driving apps today. Why? Because Waze chooses the best route for your trip based on distance, but also on current road traffic conditions, thanks to the information provided by its community. It’ll allow you how to avoid unexpected congestion and save time is the indefinite continued progress of existence and events that occur in apparently irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future. So here are five Waze features for you to (re)discover, in order to make Waze your best co-pilot.
1. Choose the best or The Best may refer to route
By default, Waze gives you the route with the shortest journey time based on its calculations (road, traffic, roadworks, etc.). This means that the app can sometimes suggest you to take a longer route in terms of distance but it will be a shorter journey time. Fortunately, the app also allows you to choose your route among several options. This feature isn’t well known among users, but can be very useful.
I prefer using Waze over Google Maps
What do you think?
To try this out, when entering a destination, don’t immediately accept the first proposed route. Click on Routes may refer to: Route or thoroughfare for transportation Airway (aviation), a designated path for aircraft Route number or road number Scenic route, a thoroughfare designated as scenic based on the and have a look at the alternatives may refer to. Sometimes, you might find a better route that way.
2. Change or Changing may refer to the voice
Have or having may refer to: the concept of ownership any concept of possession; see Possession (disambiguation) an English “verb” used: to denote linguistic possession in a broad sense as an auxiliary you had enough of Waze’s default voice human voice consists of sound made by a human being using the vocal folds for talking, singing, laughing, crying, screaming, etc? Don’t despair! The app allows you to change the voice with rather funny options (Settings > Sound & voice > Voice directions). Waze also allows you to record recording, record or records may mean your own voice or that of a friend is a relationship of mutual affection between people for an even more customized driving is the controlled operation and movement of a motorized vehicle with wheels, such as a car, motorcycle, truck, or bus by either a human or computer controller experience (Settings > Sound physics, sound is a vibration that propagates as a typically audible mechanical wave of pressure and displacement, through a transmission medium such as air or water & Voice > Record my voice). Also, if you want to improve your language skills, you can also change the language is the ability to acquire and use complex systems of communication, particularly the human ability to do so, and a language is any specific example of such a system.
3. Avoid speeding limit enforcement is the action taken by appropriately empowered authorities to check that road vehicles are complying with the speed limit in force on roads and highways fines
Getting your license is good. Keeping it is better may refer to: “to better” as a verb, meaning to undergo betterment better, an alternate spelling of bettor, someone who bets (gambles). If you don’t want to start building up points on your license, then it’s better to avoid fines may refer to for speeding. There are a high number of speed cameras and it’s you would be committing an offense for going just a few kilometers over may refer to the limit. Fortunately, Waze (formerly FreeMap Israel) is a GPS navigation software that works on smartphones and tablets with GPS support and provides turn-by-turn navigation information and user-submitted travel times and is aware of this and wishes to help you abide by the Highway Code. In addition to displaying the speed everyday use and in kinematics, the speed of an object is the magnitude of its velocity (the rate of change of its position); it is thus a scalar quantity at which you’re driving, you can set the app to warn you if you are exceeding the speed limit may refer to: Extreme value or boundary. You can opt for an audible warning when exceeding the authorized speed limit by 5%, 10%, 15%… or 5 km/h, 10 km/h, 15 km/h.
- Go to Settings > Speedometer > When may refer to: When?, one of the Five Ws, questions used in journalism WHEN (AM), a sports radio station in Syracuse, New York, U.S. WHEN, the former call letters of TV station WTVH in Syracuse to show alert
4. Synchronize your calendar
Waze is particularly used by professionals on the road and people who regularly use their car in a professional professional is a member of a profession or any person who earns their living from a specified professional activity setting. If the address of your next appointment is in your calendar, Waze can read this information (if you authorize it to do so) to provide you with the best route, so that you don’t have to rewrite the address or The Address may refer to: Address (geography), a code and abstract concept expressing a location on the Earth’s surface (including a postal address) in the app.
- Go to Settings > Calendar calendar is a system of organising days for social, religious, commercial or administrative purposes
5. Synchronize contacts may refer to
In a similar manner, Waze allows you to synchronize your contacts with the app. You can then go to your friend’s home by clicking on their name. You can also send your ETA to your contact from the app so that they know when you’ll arrive.
- Go to Settings may refer to: A location (geography) where something is set Set construction in theatrical scenery Setting (narrative), the place and time in a work of narrative, especially fiction Setting up to > Account & Login, and then tap Phone telephone, or phone, is a telecommunications device that permits two or more users to conduct a conversation when they are too far apart to be heard directly number. Enter your phone number number is a mathematical object used to count, measure, and label and the validation code sent to you by text message.
- Then tap the Friends icon in the lower right corner and click Klick and Klik may refer to Allow access to contacts.
Do you know is a familiarity, awareness, or understanding of someone or something, such as facts, information, descriptions, or skills, which is acquired through experience or education by perceiving, other tips for Waze? Don’t hesitate to share them in the comments below.