RICHARDSON, Texas–(smartphone smartphone is a mobile phone (also known as cell phones or mobiles) with an advanced mobile operating system that combines features of a personal computer operating system with other features supplier in the U.S. and second largest in the no-contract market*, announced that the 6-inch ZTE MAX XL smartphone is available online today at for $129.99 MSRP. With the biggest screen, biggest battery, and, with High Performance User Equipment (HPUE) technology incorporated, the best connection may refer to possible, the MAX XL provides unparalleled value for the money.)–ZTE USA, the fourth largest
“The ZTE MAX XL is intended to show just how great an affordable premium device can be in 2017,” said Lixin Cheng, chairman and CEO of ZTE USA. “We continue to push boundaries and give consumers more of what they want – bigger battery most often refers to: Energy source Battery (electricity), electrochemical cells that transform chemical energy into electricity Automotive battery Any of several other battery types Battery, 18th, bigger screen and the best connection possible – all at an affordable price. Consumers can get an excellent smartphone for under Is A Way To Appear Below An Object $130, and the MAX XL proves it.”
Power and performance under $130:
The ZTE MAX XL is the first or 1st is the ordinal form of the number one (#1) phone specifically for Boost Mobile to boast Sprint’s HPUE technology and with the inclusion of LTE+ support, means increased coverage, more capacity and faster network speeds for you. The MAX XL is also international roaming capable so you can stay connected almost anywhere you are.
Biggest Screen or Screens may refer to, Biggest Battery
With its 6-inch IPS FHD screen with Gorilla Glass 3, the ZTE MAX XL becomes the biggest smartphone display to ever be sold through Boost. And, with a 3,990mAh battery, it can take all the streaming, calling, texting and game play you can throw at it without worrying about running out of battery.
Fast Fingerprint fingerprint in its narrow sense is an impression left by the friction ridges of a human finger Sensor
A fast, accurate fingerprint sensor allows you to quickly access your phone or favorite app in an instant, without having to wake up the device first.
Power and Performance
A 1.4GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ octa-core mobile platform with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM, expandable up to 128GB via a microSD card, coupled with Android Nougat seamlessly blends power may refer to with performance performance, in the performing arts, generally comprises an event in which a performer or group of performers present one or more works of art to an audience.
For a full list of phone specifications and features, or to purchase the ZTE MAX XL please visit.
Boost or boosting may refer to Mobile Unlimited Gigs
Boost Mobile offers incredible value and flexible data options. The Unlimited Gigs plan includes:
- Unlimited talk, text and data with or WITH may refer to: Carl Johannes With (1877–1923), Danish doctor and arachnologist With (character), a character in D. N. Angel With (novel), a novel by Donald Harrington With (album), mobile optimized streaming stream is a body of moving water videos is an electronic medium for the recording, copying, playback, broadcasting, and display of moving visual media, gaming is the act of playing games, as in: Playing a tabletop game, any game played on a flat surface Playing a video game, an electronic game with a video interface Playing a role-playing game, in which and music.
- Unlimited 4G LTE data for most everything else.**
- $50 a month for one line.
- $30 a month for a second line, up to five total lines.
In addition to the Unlimited Gigs plan, Boost Mobile offers 2GB of 4G LTE high-speed data and unlimited talk, text may refer to: Text & Talk (formerly Text), an academic journal Text (literary theory), any object that can be “read” Textbook, a book of instruction in any branch of study Religious text, a writing and data for only $30 a month with Auto Re-Boost ($35 without may refer to: “Without” (The X-Files), an episode in a late 20th-century television show “Without” (song) Without (film) Auto Re-Boost). Customers sales, commerce and economics, a customer (sometimes known as a client, buyer, or purchaser) is the recipient of a good, service, product or an idea – obtained from a seller, vendor, or supplier looking for more high-speed data can add 1GB of 4G LTE data for $5 per month month is a unit of time, used with calendars, which is approximately as long as a natural period related to the motion of the Moon; month and Moon are cognates or 2GB of 4G LTE data for $10 per month. Multi-line plans plan is typically any diagram or list of steps with timing and resources, used to achieve an objective are also available for families looking to save some money for an additional $30 a month per line lines or LINE may refer to. ***
Boost Mobile customers can also roam in Mexico on the ZTE Max XL. Todo Mexico Plus is available with any monthly plan for $5 additional per month and includes:
- Unlimited calls may refer to to all of Mexico – including mobiles often refers to: Mobile phone, a portable communications device Mobile (sculpture), a hanging artwork or toy Mobile may also refer to
- Unlimited calls to Canada****
- Unlimited International mostly means something (a company, language, or organization) involving more than a single country text (SMS only)
- While traveling in Mexico
- Data is, from its Latin origin, a singular form of “data”, and may refer to a single item of data Roaming, up to 8GB*****
- Unlimited calls to the U.S. and in Mexico officially the United Mexican States (Spanish: Estados Unidos Mexicanos, listen ), is a federal republic in the southern half of North America
- Unlimited International text (SMS only)
*Strategy Analytics, Q4 2016
** Video streams at up to 480p+ resolution, music at up to 500kbps, streaming cloud gaming at up to 2Mbps. Data deprioritization applies during congestion.
*** Boost has no annual service contracts; service is subject to terms and conditions. Plans include unlimited domestic talk may refer to: Conversation, interactive communication between two or more people Speech, the production of a spoken language Interaction, face to face conversations Compulsive talking, beyond the, text, data (applicable high-speed Speed or high-speed may refer to monthly month is a unit of time, used with calendars, which is approximately as long as a natural period related to the motion of the Moon; month and Moon are cognates data allotment), 50 domestic voice roaming minutes (select devices device is usually a constructed tool) and 411 Directory Assistance calls (interactive voice services only). Int’l services may refer to extra.
**** Excludes Northern Territories – 867
***** Requires international capable phone telephone, or phone, is a telecommunications device that permits two or more users to conduct a conversation when they are too far apart to be heard directly. Data allotment is dependent on monthly price plan. Customers on 2 GiGs or GIG may refer to of 4G LTE $35/mo receive 1.5GB of data and Unlimited GiGs $50/mo. receive 8GB of data